Building "F" was built in 1943, built to house the criminally insane. Many unreported incidents happened within the walls of Building "F" before it was temporally closed in 1951.
After receiving a facelift, it was reopened in 1958 as a womanís unit for low risk patients. Later it became an assisted living unit for mentally ill people. Building "F" became an office complex for mental health programs and public service units in the 80ís.
In 1998 the building was boarded up and left empty. The building is to be destroyed in the spring of 2005.
Donate by mailing a check to:
The Spirit Seekers, Inc.
Questions or problems regarding this web site
should be directed to Spirit
This site is
based on SPIRIT Theories, Data and Research.