Gulf Shores, AL
Construction on this fort started in 1819. It was completed in 1834 and named after General Daniel Morgan. The fort was deactivated in 1946 and turned over to the state of Alabama. During its 112 years of active service the fort was modified several times to accommodate new weapons.
Donate by mailing a check to:
The Spirit Seekers, Inc.
Questions or problems regarding this web site
should be directed to Spirit
This site is
based on SPIRIT Theories, Data and Research.