This two story house was built in 1889 and is located in the heart of the Historic Quapaw District. It was once a vision of grandeur in a very upwardly mobile community. The house was converted to a multi-family complex in the mid 1950’s then abandoned and left to decay. The family currently living in the house has restored it to it’s original appearance at a cost of almost eight years of renovation. They have actually lived in the house for about one year.
Donate by mailing a check to:
The Spirit Seekers, Inc.
Questions or problems regarding this web site
should be directed to Spirit
This site is
based on SPIRIT Theories, Data and Research.