The Rush-Gates House
This beautiful old house was built in 1906 by a local medical Doctor. The doctor treated the railroad employees in the house. It is now used to house the St. Francis County Museum.
Donate by mailing a check to:
The Spirit Seekers, Inc.
Questions or problems regarding this web site
should be directed to Spirit
This site is
based on SPIRIT Theories, Data and Research.